This page is “in-process”. It will include projects completed for SAR (search and rescue) personnel.
Since SAR units have so many variations with the type of clothing, equipment and gear each unit uses, I do not have a set list of pants or shirt conversions at this time. Contact me with your specific needs and we can go from their on what type of modifications you want done.
For project requests, contact me at email@example.com
Custom LE/Air-Crew/SAR order
E-FCHP pants conversion to Woodland MARPAT pants
– combat knee pad pockets installed
– internal knee pad height adjusters installed (1″ Coyote webbing w/1″ Coyote loop-locks)
– mid-leg side pant leg adjusters installed
– ankle side pant leg adjusters installed
– 1″ coyote webbing gaiter loops installed to pant leg bases
– reinforced crotch/seat panel installed
– calf pockets re-located to upper/front center or pant legs
SAR order for FCHS shirt conversion to DCU top (includes rolled Mandarin collar, khaki velcro installed on cuffs and arm pockets/flaps – 04/18/13